Degree students

International student advisor

  • For PhD and degree students before and upon arrival with practical matters and questions.

Registrar's office

  • For applicants with questions about admission.
  • For international degree and PhD students with questions about student administration.

Exchange students

Exchange student advisor

  • For exchange students with practical questions before and after their arrival at Ghent University.

Faculty Committee for Internationalisation (FCI)

  • The FCI chairperson and/or the faculty administrator will be able to help you with most of your questions about academic matter (courses, exams, transcripts, professors, faculty regulations, deadlines, etc.).

Support services

Study guidance and support, medical service, counselling in case of psychological problems, career guidance, ...