Recognition of previously acquired competencies (RPAC)


Students can be exempted from a course unit if they can present a study certificate that proves they have passed an equivalent course unit at another higher education institute, but also when they can prove that they have acquired the competences of the course unit elsewhere, for example as the result of a professional practice.i

Ghent University has worked out a procedure for this in collaboration with the other higher education institutes of Ghent University Association.

Portfolio and Proof of Competencies

All the information you need on the procedure RPAC (recognition previously acquired competencies) and making the portfolio is in the guidelines

Contact (only for RPAC!!!) 
Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 33, UFO
9000 Gent
+32 9 331 00 66